Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mad Dog Moment #2

Yea its late but happy new year everyone.  The people I was with and they knew who they are, know that we had some fun on the eve and also the day of.  Let me say this, I think the new, New Years Eve is New Years day.  I personally had more fun on new Yrs day than New Yrs Eve. 

I have heard some whispers that people think I am shutting down the blog.  As Lee "dirtbag" Corso says NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND.   This is the worst possible month in all honesty.  Yes, the Knicks are playing well, but not well enough, the Giants were flat out miserable, the Yankees are pretty much done with their off season moves, and Cuse basketball is roaring but thats one sport.  I am done talking about the Giants unless I have to, and I guess I am going to do a playoff preview on the invisable New York Jets who make it a knack to appear and than disappear than re appearing. 

First thing is first, the Mad Dog moment #2. 


















WHO THE HELL IS PACMAN JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy6ShZYlj68

AND THE GREAT IMPERSONATOR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppKLhlpkKyg

People might think this is number one, but I made an executive decision based on what I have watched more and I think number 1 BY A SLIGHT, SLIGHT hair. 

This is classic though. 

- Lew

No comments:

Post a Comment